Monday, December 16, 2013

Holiday Cheer {TPE #230}


 

Happy Monday!! It's "Inspiration Week" over at The Pink Elephant...and this is the uber-gorgeous photo we got to use for our start-off point:

 

I decided to use the colors (red, green and white) from the photo and came up with this cutie:


I used an older sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday for my card:

 

The snowmen and snowflakes are from a new-to-me set called "Swanky Snowdudes" from Paper Smooches and the word dies and snowmen dies are also from Paper Smooches!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

 

Paper Smooches - SPARKS - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Cold and Frosty
Brown Sugar - Christmas
Card Makin' Mamas - Christmas
CAS Fridays - Let it Snow

 Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to pop on over to The Pink Elephant and see what the rest of the Design Team has created for your viewing crafty pleasure! I'd love to come see what you come up with so please be sure to link up your project! Happy crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Love your bit of snow and your snowmen! Fabulous card. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little guys look so cute in the tag frame like that! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)