Thursday, December 5, 2013

4 CCC #171 {Color Challenge!}



Miss Leanne is our hostess-with-the-mostess this week and she's issuing the following rich color combination:


I would also like to take this time to welcome our newest Guest Designer, Tammy, from Creatively Me! Thanks for joining us Tammy, and I look forward to seeing what you create with us Chicks!

For my card, I printed off this cute nativity scene from byLori Designs and got busy with my Copics....


I fussy-cut out the image and popped it up with foam dimensionals after embossing my Espresso and Artichoke layers....I added some Espresso ribbon and then I felt it was missing something and my daughter, Kim, walked into my craft room and said, "how about a twine bow, Mom?" Genius!! Thanks, Kim - it totally finished off the card for me :)


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Paper Pretties - Christmas
Party Time Tuesdays - Christmas
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes (CAS)
Ribbon Carousel - Anything Goes
Copic Marker Europe - Christmas
Creative Knockouts - Christmas Splendor
One Crazy Stamper - Holiday/Winter


Please be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog to see what other wonderful creations the rest of the CHICKS created for your viewing pleasure. Ciao PEEPS!

4 comments:

  1. Great card and layout! Thank you for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!
    -Sandy, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend this is wonderful, love the image and the coloring very nice. I love the layout. Nice touch with that ribbon, and I like the 2 different embossing folders used. Awesome job friend! Way to go! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card and such a beautiful coloring job! Thanks for sharing at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, TFS with us at OCS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)