Saturday, November 2, 2013

Even More Exciting News....

Happy Saturday everyone! We are currently in the middle of a winter snowfall warning for central Alberta, CANADA....We are scheduled for a foot or more of heavy, wet snow and possibly more over the next 2 days. I know that it's November 2, and we *should* expect these storms and winter to come, but I was really hoping it would hold off even longer that it has already LOL....wishful thinking ;)

 Photobucket

I wanted to pop on really quick and announce to you all that I have been accepted to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog as part of their wonderful Design Team! Huge thanks to Ali and Fiona for the wonderful chance to be a part of your wild and wonderful ladies!! I will be making my debut next Saturday, November 9th....watch for it! :)

Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. EEWwwww the snow! We've only have a skiff so far, more to come I am sure! Awesome, and Congrats, so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome Lori - congratulations. Wow, it's hard to think of snow already :) You guys be safe getting around in all that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lori! Looking forward to being inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)