Thursday, November 28, 2013

4 CCC #170 {Christmas}


Welcome back to 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!!

 It is my turn to play hostess this week and I am issuing "CHRISTMAS" as our challenge!! Yep, gotta get crackin' on those cards and gifts - so let's see what ya come up with!!


I used this cute digital image from Birdie Brown called Snowmen Family and you can find it HERE! She is closing down her Etsy shop at the end of his month, so be sure to get 'em while you can!


I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge - All Things Christmas
Stampin' for the Weekend - Feeling Festive
Designed to Color - Christmas/Winter
Charisma Cardz - Christmas
Fresh Brewed - Christmas/Let it Snow
Stampin' Royalty - Winter


Thank you very much for popping in today and checking out what I've had on the go....be sure to slip on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge BLOG to find all the gorgeous Christmas creations the other Chicks created for you!! CHEERS!

6 comments:

  1. Love your cute snowman digi! Great colors and oh I am drooling over your yummy paper! Thanks for the great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWE!!!! How ADORABLE!! This is just too too sweet! I love the way you tilted the image and the gorgeous bg papers.

    Thank you for playing along in Freshly Brewed Challenges Month long Prize Challenge for November.

    I hope you will stop by our blog and check out all of the FUN we have in store for Dec. We are having a digi release Monday, a fun blog hop on Saturday and SO much MORE!!!

    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these friends...they are so awesome great coloring great paper...very nice my friend!Oh and the poke'n nice touch!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card i just love the snowmen
    Thanks for joining us this week over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love your design and sweet image, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Love that image - so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)