Thursday, September 5, 2013

A 4-in-1 card and Guest Designer Call with 4 Crafty Chicks!


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday! Miss Leanne is our "hostess extraordinaire" this week and she's issuing the following challenge for you:

4 CCC #158 {LACE}

We are also looking for 3 Guest Designers...one for October, November and December!! You wanna come play with us? The details are on the challenge blog - be sure to check it out!

I went searching for a sketch to use for my card this week - and this gorgeous one is what I found over at Sketch Saturday!!


I decided to make a baby girl card using "Baby Prints" by Stampin' Up! for the itty bitty feet and then the sentiment is from TAWS called "Tweet Spots" - it went perfectly with my baby theme!

I used lace "ribbon" that has cute little pearls glued onto it as well :) Super cute!


I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

Stampin' Royalty - Pattern Paper
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping in today and I hope you get a chance to get inky with us this week! Dig out some lace, lace paper doilies, lace stamps, ribbon lace - then head on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog HERE and link up your project for us! Happy crafting!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful job, love the paper and those little feet....great job with the lace...awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sketch, paper, images and lace. Love it! A super cute baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work. Great use of the patterned paper. I'm so glad you joined us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)