Thursday, June 27, 2013

4 CCC #148 {Cupcakes!}


Happy 4 Crafty Chicks Thursday!!

We are in full swing of our annual rodeo, The Ponoka Stampede, and let me just say, I'm exhausted, but having a great time...every year, the Ponoka Pool Sharks (a competitive swim club our daughter, Kim, belongs to) runs a food booth the entire week, in the infield for all of the contestants, rodeo workers, and their families. It's such a crazy, hectic time, but man oh man - it sure is fun!! :D Hmmm...rodeo contestants (AKA Wranglers, bull riders, team ropers.....you're gettin' the idea, right?!) *wink*

Alright - back to the reason you are here LOL...this week, it is MY turn to host the challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks and I'm wanting to see the following on your cards, layouts or 3D altered items:

4 CCC #148 {Cupcakes}


Now, as you can see, I took the liberty of using cupcake paper on my card this week to go along with a birthday theme using Sentiment Sampler and Chubby Chums from Paper Smooches...love, love, love these stamps!!

I hope you can grab yourself a lemonade, iced tea, coffee - what have you - and come play with us this week! Link up your creation HERE...YEEHAWW....happy craftin'!! ;)

3 comments:

  1. He is super cute, and the paper, sure is yummy, almost I am sure like those wranglers...have a great week, awesome challenge and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought about using the same paper but your little sweet looks way better with these cupcakes behind it. Awesome, layout, color palette and FANTASTIC CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Paper Smooches critters, too! So delicious, as is your yummy cup-cake card. Did not know about the 4Crafty Chicks challenge blog! It will be fun to visit. Thanks for your comment on my DD entry this week.♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)