Thursday, March 21, 2013

4 CCC#134 - CIRCLES


Happy Thursday! The first day of Spring was yesterday, but lo and behold, we are in for another winter storm! UGH! I am getting tired of this white stuff and colder temps - we need it to warm up - training for a 10K is limited to indoors and I really, really want to get some outdoor running in before May! LOL....

This week's challenge over at 4 Crafty Chicks is being brought to you by our one and only, TAMIE:

4 CCC #134 {CIRCLES}

So...you can do circle cards, circles on your cards, scrapbook layouts or 3D items - whatever you desire - the possibilities are ENDLESS!!  For my card, I decided to go CAS and dig out my dies and Verve:


Be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog, and link up your creation for us! I can't wait to see what you come up with :) Happy crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Loving your CAS card Lori! The colors, layout and sentiment are super inspiring. The butterfly and bling just add to the amazing pop of your card. WTG on rockin it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn girl you know how to bring your A game to this challenge. BAMMMM it is nice...way to go friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)