Thursday, October 25, 2012

Happy Halloween at 4 Crafty Chicks!!!


This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, it's is my turn to bring you this week's challenge. Seeing as how it's the last week of October, I figured that this would be the perfect challenge:

4 CCC #113 - "HALLOWEEN!!"

I went and dug through my stamp cupboard and dug out this oldie but goodie from Stampin' Up! and went in search of a sketch to use...now you will also see on Leanne's blog that her card and my card look A LOT alike! No, we did not stamp together and no, I didn't see her card first before making mine hahahha...funny coincidence is all that is!

I saw on Splitcoaststampers that people were adding Stickles or glitter to the raised embossing area when using the spider web folder. I thought I would give it a whirl and I think it turned out really good! The glitter is a bit thick in spots, but I really like it - it sure shines in real life!! :)


Stamps: Batty for You - SU! 
Paper: Concord Crush, Basic Black, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Ink: Momento Black
Accessories: Perfect Dots and Spider Web embossing folders, circle punches, dimensionals, glue, glitter, pearls

Please be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog and load up your creation for us! I'd love to see what you make using our HALLOWEEN challenge this week :) Happy crafting!!

4 comments:

  1. Great minds create alike my friend...great job....thanks again for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card - I love the creepy stamps:-) and what a fabulous web. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you and Lan work. I am loving all of the sparkle on yours and the stamps are awesome. Thanks for the fabby challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the stickles on the embossing. I bet it would work pretty well on snowflakes too. These stamps make me laugh. It's like I commented on Leanne's blog, it's like they're trying so hard to be scary but they're just too cute! How funny that you didn't stamp together but your cards turned out so much alike. Obviously, you're good friends & think alike. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)