Thursday, October 4, 2012

4 CCC#110 - Thanksgiving

 
Happy Thursday! It is Leanne's turn to be hostess-with-the-mostess over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week! She is issuing the following challenge for all of us this week: 

4 CCC #110 - "THANKSGIVING"

I was going to create your typical Thanksgiving card with pumpkins, or turkeys or leaves...but I decided to create a card focusing on the meaning behind the holiday - to give thanks. I got some new dies from Stampin' Up! so I wanted to give them a try - I really like the design of them :) And, of course, the sentiment is from none other than, Verve.....



Stamps: 1st Chronicles 16:34 - Verve
Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Autumn Splendor (Memory Keepers)
Ink: Chocolate Chip 

Accessories: Stampin' Up! layering dies, SU ribbon, button, Nestabilties, scallop edge punch, sponge dauber, pearls, twine

Please be sure to hop on over to the 4 Crafty Chicks Challenge Blog and link up your creation with us! We cannot wait to see what you come up with! Happy crafting!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love that ribbon/bow, great job....I am Thankful for you my friend...great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! LOVE your huge, gorgeous bow!! I think the stripey ribbon is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Love that sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the new dies and oh your bow is AWESOME!! Fabulous colors. I am thankful for you sister and that you are in my life. Thanks. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)