Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Card for FUN?!? SERIOUSLY?...seriously :)


 Yep, you heard that right!! I {actually} sat this afternoon and made a card - JUST FOR FUN! Whoop! Whoop! I have been feeling under the weather pretty badly for the past week or so with a nasty head cold and today was the first day in over a week I feel sort of human! I am still stuffy and a headache, but NO WHERE NEAR what it was like earlier :) Thank goodness for Neo Citran, NyQuil and tea!

I {heart, heart, heart} all things My Favorite Things - stamps, dies, sketches, etc. so today I decided to sit and do their Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch #88:
My sister, Jackie, a good friend of mine, Melissa and I are heading to Banff, AB for a 10 km run called Melissa's Road Race on September 22nd and I built this card for my amazing sister! (Hopefully she won't check out my blog before then - ha!) She inspires me so much - she really enjoys running, and this will be our very first run participating TOGETHER...(on a side note, I really need to get out and get training for it - 2 weeks is NOT a long time!) Gonna start tomorrow with a walk and see how I make out with my cold ;)

The Graphic T-shirt set comes with the t-shirt die and makes your card building process go so much quicker! Awesome set - it is sooo versatile! Check it out!  :)

Here's the card I made for Jackie:


Stamps: Graphic T-shirt (MFT)
Paper: Whisper White, Concord Crush, Plumeria DP (Basic Grey)
Ink: Concord Crush
Accessories: T-shirt DieNamics, Flower DieNamics, Spellbinders, twine, pearls, dimensionals, Dots EF

 Thanks for stopping in again today - if you are looking for my 4 Crafty Chicks Blog Hop post, please scroll down ;)

4 comments:

  1. This is a fun and super cool card! Great job with the sketch! I love the T-shirt. That sentiment is perfect. If your sister is anything like my sisters, there is no danger of her seeing this post LOL. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours - beautiful papers and great design. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling creation!! Love your take on the sketch and the fun shirt!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girlie so happy you go to make a card for fun! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)