Sunday, July 22, 2012

WINNER!! WINNER!!

Happy Sunday PEEPS! Life has been crazy busy for our household this summer and today I am *hoping* for a bit more of a laid-back, catch up, baking sort of day....we'll see if that is what happens! I did take the kids and their cousins to the West Edmonton Mall World WaterPark on Wednesday and they had an absolute blast and so did I - I got to walk the mall - all by myself!! OMGOSH what heaven that was ;)

OK....onto the real important reason of this post today LOL....I have picked a winner from the Bugaboo Christmas in July Blog Hop we had on July 14th....and the winner of the Deacon Elf digi is .............

JESSICA FROM PAPERDECKERATIONS!!!!

Jessica said:


Love this card! I have this same paper!! Everything combines together so well!!! Super cute!

Jessica
paperdeckerations.blogspot.com


Congratulations, Jessica!! I have emailed her the fun Deacon Elf that I used for my creation HERE. Enjoy, Jessica! Thanks to everyone who participated in the hop and all the week-long challenges over at the Catch The Bug Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)