Thursday, July 12, 2012

4 CCC#98 - "STRIPES"

 
Happy Thursday! How is your week going? Mine's been going well...I am thoroughly enjoying some much-needed sunshine and working on my tan!! (I know, I know...and you're saying "and you made a WINTER card, Lori?!?!) This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, Melissa is issuing a challenge to use "STRIPES" on a card, layout or 3D project ....

4 CCC #98 - "STRIPES"


I love using stripes and dots together on cards, so that is what I was setting out to do and I found myself being "lured" towards this wonderful paper pack from Bo Bunny called Snowfall...isn't it gorgeous?!? You can find my "stripes" on the very bottom layer of DSP....:)



I used the SU! snowflake die to create my snowflakes and I used Chocolate Chip ink to "distress" the layers...I hope you enjoy it!

Here's a pic of the inside of the card:


Stamps: Verve; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Snowfall (Bo Bunny); Accessories: SU! snowflake die, scallop border punch, dimensionals, pearls, sponge dauber


Thanks for stopping in today and please take some time to check out the other wonderful projects created by our Design Team. I hope you find some time to sit with a cuppa hot chocoloate, coffee, tea or whatever your drink of choice, and craft along with us this week. Click HERE to link your project! Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Try this again, I couldn't do it before....

    Great job on this challenge, love this paper line. Super awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW this is lovely! Loving the distressed look, and in fact I really like this card both inside and out! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous card! I love the colors you used and you did a wonderful job with the ink distressing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)