Thursday, June 21, 2012

4 CCC #95 - By The Sea

Welcome back to this week's challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks! Our wonderful Tamie is our hostess this week and she has given us all the following challenge:

4 CCC #95 - BY THE SEA

I don't really have any "sea" images that I could stamp and color, so I decided to use this little girlie holding her camera and adorning her cute sunglasses like she were enjoying a beach day! :)


Stamps: CC Designs, MFT; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Splash EP Designer Paper; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: MFT Sun die, spellbinders, dimensionals, Copic Markers

Be sure to stop on by the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog HERE to link up your "by the sea" creation so we can leave you some love on your blog!! Happy crafting! :)

2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect image for this challenge!! I always have a camera when I am down at the beach!! I am having a fabulous month being a GDT!! Thanks so much for having me!! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops got it hit publish for it to work! Try this again, love her she is super cute! Great job, nice sunshine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)