Happy Sunday! Are you ready for another weekly "Stamping With Sami" Challenge? We are already up to challenge #8 - DISTRESSING! This is a fun technique and one I don't use much and I should.
OFFICIAL STAMPING WITH SAMI CHALLENGE RULES:
Our Stamping With Sami (SWS) challenges are designed to inspire beginner and advanced stampers. We focus on SP and Company Stamps and supplies found in the SP Store because we know our products are fantastic and I am sure you would agree!
We want our challenges to be super fun for everyone, keeping the following rules in mind:
1. Entries must clearly identify SWS Challenge in their blog post or gallery entry so that we KNOW you are playing along with the SWS Challenge. Link back to us, list us as part of your description, etc. Make it clear that you are participating in our challenge or else your entry will be deleted from the linky widget. We don't want our challenge to be the last thing you list in tiny print, we want to be the inspiration for your creation.
2. Entries to our challenges must use at least ONE SP and Co. Stamp.
3. Your creation must be newly created, specifically for our challenge.
4. We love other challenges, just like the rest of you, but there comes a time when the challenge madness gets out of hand. So to curb excessive challenge pile-ups: Entries that enter more than 2 other challenges will be removed.
5. Of course, entries must follow the guidelines given for the actual challenge also.
For my "Distressing" card, I decided to use a set that hasn't been dirty and inky yet - Sewing Chic! I used my Stampin' Up! distressing tool to "rough up" my basic black paper...you might have to click on the photo to see it better:
Stamps: Sewing Chic (SP & Co.)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon MamboInk: Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Accessories: sewing machine, pearls, border punch
Thanks for stopping by today - please take some time to hop on over to SP & Co. Stamps Blog and participate in our challenge for your chance at a prize from Sami! Good luck and happy crafting!