With this new year comes a new "blog lift and revamp" for SP & Company Stamps! Every Sunday, we will be having a new challenge called ‘Stamping with Sami’. I’m pretty excited about it and I hope you will be too! We will showcase a winner when we post our next challenge, and that crafter is going to win some SP Goodness!!
OFFICIAL STAMPING WITH SAMI CHALLENGE RULES:
Our Stamping With Sami (SWS) challenges are designed to inspire beginner and advanced stampers. We focus on SP and Company Stamps and supplies found in the SP Store because we know our products are fantastic and I am sure you would agree! We want our challenges to be super fun for everyone, keeping the following rules in mind:
1. Entries must clearly identify SWS Challenge in their blog post or gallery entry so that we KNOW you are playing along with the SWS Challenge. Link back to us, list us as part of your description, etc. Make it clear that you are participating in our challenge or else your entry will be deleted from the linky widget. We don't want our challenge to be the last thing you list in tiny print, we want to be the inspiration for your creation.
2. Entries to our challenges must use at least ONE SP and Company Stamp.
3. Your creation must be newly created, specifically for our challenge.
4. We love other challenges, just like the rest of you, but there comes a time when the challenge madness gets out out of hand. So to curb excessive challenge pile-ups: Entries that enter more than 2 other challenges will be removed.
5. Of course, entries must follow the guidelines given for the actual challenge also.
This week the challenge is simple and straightforward: Stamp Something!
Here's the card I created for this week's SWS Challenge:
Stamps: I Love Love, Artsy Heartsy; Paper: Whisper White, Baker's Twine, Ribbon, button, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today - please take some time to hop on over to SP & Co. Stamps Blog and participate in our challenge for your chance at a stamp from Sami! Good luck and happy crafting!