Welcome back my crafty PEEPS!! I hope you are enjoying your Sunday - I know I am! Sure is nice to relax and get back into my craft room today...which brings me to the reason you are - Stamping With Sami Challenge #5: Rock 'n Roll Technique!
OFFICIAL STAMPING WITH SAMI CHALLENGE RULES:
Our Stamping With Sami (SWS) challenges are designed to inspire beginner and advanced stampers. We focus on SP and Company Stamps and supplies found in the SP Store because we know our products are fantastic and I am sure you would agree!
We want our challenges to be super fun for everyone, keeping the following rules in mind:
1. Entries must clearly identify SWS Challenge in their blog post or gallery entry so that we KNOW you are playing along with the SWS Challenge. Link back to us, list us as part of your description, etc. Make it clear that you are participating in our challenge or else your entry will be deleted from the linky widget. We don't want our challenge to be the last thing you list in tiny print, we want to be the inspiration for your creation.
2. Entries to our challenges must use at least ONE SP and Co. Stamp.
3. Your creation must be newly created, specifically for our challenge.
4. We love other challenges, just like the rest of you, but there comes a time when the challenge madness gets out of hand. So to curb excessive challenge pile-ups: Entries that enter more than 2 other challenges will be removed.
5. Of course, entries must follow the guidelines given for the actual challenge also.
I find that doing the Rock 'n Roll Technique is a lot easier when you use a solid stamp, so I "knew" right away which stamp set to dig out and get inky - Flourishee! I also incorporated 2 other stamp sets on my card: Musical Background and Just a Note...take a look:
Stamps: Flourishee, Just a Note and Musical Background (Sp & Co.); Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze; Ink: Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze; Accessories: Spellbinders, border punch, word window punch, modern label punch, pearls, baja seam binding, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by today - please take some time to hop on over to SP & Co. Stamps Blog and participate in our challenge for your chance at a prize from Sami! Good luck and happy crafting!
Love this technique with the colours and that sramp. Pretty card Lori.ReplyDelete
This looks great Lori! Love that rock n' roll technique!!ReplyDelete
I just love this stamp set. The blue and brown look so fab together.ReplyDelete
Love the colors you picked, they are wonderful, and this is my favorite stamp, great job girl...love it!ReplyDelete
Lovely card -- the dual-colored image is beautiful!ReplyDelete