Monday, October 31, 2011

SPCC #124 Celebrate the Season


Welcome back PEEPS! Are you ready for another AWESOME color challenge from Scrapmaster's Paradise?! I am gearing up for Christmas and I'm *trying* to make as many Christmas cards as I can from now until the end of November - and this color combo fit the bill perfect!!! I decided to ink up Samantha's lovely Ornamental Trees, Falling Snow and The Cutest Gingerbread sets to make a scene for Christmas.....


I also embossed the background with the snowflake embossing folder from Stampin' Up! and added glitter to the snow, and outlined the trees. You might have to click on the picture to see it better.

I hope you find some time this week to play along - this is a PERFECT Christmas combo, thanks Samantha!

4 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous. The embossed background really sets it off nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love your little winter scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the color combo, very nice trees, and the snow sparkle..awesome...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Lori! Love the embossed background and the clean lines...gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)