Thursday, October 13, 2011

Color Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Happy Thursday! I'm so glad you stopped by today because the 4 Crafty Chicks have a super-duper fun and "colorful" challenge for you all this week! Miss Melissa is our "hostess-with-the-mostess" this week and she has made this oh-so-pretty color combo for your crafting pleasure:
For my card, I decided to ink up a new "La-La-Land Craft" stamp I bought at Tamie's LSS...isn't she adorable?! The shirt really *is* colored with a Copic that matches Rose Red, but it doesn't look like in the picture....I went with a CAS look this week - hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you find time to get crafty with us CHICKS....be sure to pop on over to their blogs (and our wonderful Guest Designer, Christy) for more inspiration! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You rocked the color combo! She is so cute! They are so much fun to color. Wonderful coloring and loving the flowers. WTG!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)