Monday, September 5, 2011

SPCC #116

Welcome back! Here is the color challenge over at Scrapmaster's Paradise this week:

For my card, I decided to go to my favorite from SP & Co. - Flourishee! This stamp set is so bold and rich and works for so many different occasions!

Stamps: Flourishee, Lovely Labels (Sp & Co.); Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and Cherry Cobbler DSP; Ink: Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: scallop trim border punch, pearls, nestabilities, dimensionals, large oval punch

Thanks for stopping in today - please be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's contributions HERE...and link up YOUR creation so we can come and visit your blog! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Cool beans, love it, great rich colors with these stamps. Love that layout. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is fantastic, Lori. I wouldn't think to put these colours together - that's what you've gotta love about the challenges! You've blended them together wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so elegant - love the borders.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)