Monday, July 4, 2011

PPC-CC#64 - Wish Big!

Happy Monday! This week's color combo from Picture Perfect Creations is a warm, soothing combo...I saw "boy" when I first saw this combination and it just so happened that I had a NEW stamp I could use for it! This La-La-Land Crafts stamp fit the bill perfectly:

Stamps: La-La-Land Crafts, Pennant Parade; Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Cherry Cobbler, Peach Parfait, Soft Suede DSP; Ink: Momento Black; Accessories: markers, star punch, spiral note punch, circle punches, dimensionals, twine, pearls

Thank you very much for stopping in today - be sure to play along with us and link your card HERE for us to leave you some lovin'....stay tuned for another color challenge from Scrapmaster's Paradise!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable Lori, absolutely adorable!!!! Perfect colors for this perfect boy card! I love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does scream boy and you hit this challenge out of the park!!! Everything really pops! And I always love your coloring. So very cute Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where can I learn to color like you!?! What a wonderful card! I love his jacket how it looks textured, I love everything about this card. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)