Monday, June 27, 2011

SPCC #106 - Winter Wishes

Welcome back to another wonderful color challenge issued by Samantha over at Scrapmaster's Paradise! I know you all are probably gonna think I've totally cracked and gone looney, but these colors were shouting WINTER to me!! So...that's what I came up with - a winter scene from 2 different sets from SP & Co..

Stamps: Falling Snow, Ornamental Trees - SP & Co.; Paper: Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose; Ink: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze, Momento Black; Accessories: acrylic blocks, scissors, gems, dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping in today :) If you get a chance to get inky with us, we'd love to see what you come up with! Link your creation to the SPCC Challenge Blog HERE. Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Wowieee love them trees, so pretty...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A totally gorgeous card, Lori! The colors are so unusual for Winter, but really jazz it up in a wonderful way! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, This card is a nice, sweet and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)