Monday, April 18, 2011

SPCC #96 CASE'ing Mary Fish

Welcome back crafty PEEPS! Are you ready for another color installment from Scrapmaster's Paradise? Samantha definitely gave us a challenge this week (at least for me anyways LOL)...I went in search of a sketch and came up empty....

I decided to go blog surfing and I came across this cutie patootie card made by none other than the uber talented Mary Fish and decided to try and CASE it using Samantha's color scheme...

...and this is my finished product. The owl punch is a lot of fun to use and I enjoyed CASE'ing Mary's card to fit these colors...what do ya think?!?
Stamps: Punch Bunch, Something to Celebrate; Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Baja Breeze, Old Olive; Ink: Always Artichoke; Accessories: 3-trio flower punch, owl punch, vintage wallpaper and polka dots EF, dimensionals, old olive taffeta, olive brads


Please be sure to check out the rest of the SP Diva's blogs for more inspirational crafty goodness using these colors - the links are on my right sidebar. I hope you find time to sit, relax and get crafty with us and link up your creation at the SPCC blog. Happy stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl that is super cute, I gotta use that stamp set more. Very nicely done, I like the embossing foler and the ribbon...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card
    I love to use my SU owl punch too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Adorable! Love that owl! It looks great with the color challenge colors! You've been a very busy stamper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the way you made the colors work together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET SWEET I just LOVE your Owl!!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)