Monday, March 7, 2011

Take a Spin! SPCC #90

Welcome back! Are you ready for an interesting color challenge? Scrapmaster's Paradise has a doozie this week :) I had a bit of trouble incorporating the Real Red in there, but I did it LOL...I can't wait to see what you come up with with this set of colors :)


Stamps: Take a Spin, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Bashful Blue, Real Red; Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black; Accessories: nestabilities, 2 1/2" circle punch, spinners, embossing folders, modern label punch, word window punch, cherry cobbler seam binding, pearls, dimensionals

Thanks for stoppin' in this morning...I hope y'all are doing great back home - I am sure by the time you read this, we'll be enjoying the glorious sunshine in the Florida state! :) Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Love that stamp set, very cool with the embossing, nice job with the color combo.

    Leanne SPCC Diva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)