Monday, March 14, 2011

"Celebrate" SPCC #91

Welcome back PEEPS! The colors this week at SPCC are awesome! So "festive" - good for birthdays, baby cards or SPRING! :) I decided to ink up a little cutie from My Favorite Things:


Stamps: MFT; Paper: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight DP, Marina Mist DP; Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Accessories: markers, martha border punch, perfect dots embossing folder, daffodil ribbon, dimensionals, pearls

I know you will love all the other Diva's creations created with these colors, so be sure to pop on over to all their blogs (links on right-hand sidebar) and leave 'em a little bit of love!

Our families are having a great time here in Orlando and have seen so many neat sights! Can't wait to show you all the photos!

Make sure you pop back on Thursday for another challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks! :)

5 comments:

  1. Nice job on the color combo girl. I love the layout, and that stamp is so cute. Way to go!

    Leanne SPCC Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, this is so sweet! I love the paper piecing on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card :D i love the embossing and the great layers!! and the paper piecing is wonderful :D
    - Shauna K {SPCC Guest Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! I love the little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another cute card. Lv your stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)