Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bo Bunny "Olivia" Card Kit

Good morning :) I have all of my Design Team obligations all done for the next 4 weeks, so now I can sit back, relax, and play for FUN (not saying DT work isn't fun, but this is just muckin' time now) hee hee....I was digging through some "stashes" that I have had hoarded for a while now and came across a couple card kits. This particular one, "Olivia," from Bo Bunny caught my eye due to the colors. So, I thought in between cleaning my house and doing school with the kids yesterday, I would whip these ones up....hope you enjoy them as much as I do! Later PEEPS!





3 comments:

  1. Lori these rock!! I am so glad that you get to muck around!! I love, love the colors of these. Awesome cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! What a great job, IM so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lori these are super nice.....love it. Very good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)