Monday, February 21, 2011

SPCC #88 - Just Because

Welcome back! Happy Family Day to all my Canadian PEEPS! Any special plans with the fam today? My baby sista, Jackie, her DH and all the chitlins are coming for the day :) I love visiting with them - they make me smile! :) We are going to do some sledding and Jackie and I are actually going to attempt to make some cards - whoot, whoot! Enjoy your day!

Samantha at Scrapmaster's Paradise has such a bright, cheery color combo for us this week! It is getting closer to spring and the bright colors sure help lately! Here in central Alberta, we've had such a long stretch of COLD, COLD, temperatures and we'd love to just see some warmth and some of our snow melt :) Soon, I am sure.........ok.....onto this week's details:


I found my wonderful sketch over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. It is a nice simple sketch but leaves room for "upgrading" it if you see fit....I left it pretty much as is...




Stamps: Flourishee (SP), Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Rose Red and Sahara DP, Whisper White; Ink: Daffodil Delight, Rose Red; Accessories: rose red marker, pearls, nestabilities, daffodil ribbon, oval punches, scallop oval punches, dimensionals

Please be sure to check out the rest of the SPCC Diva's blogs...their links are on my righthand sidebar. Their creations this week are incredible!

10 comments:

  1. Hey what a nice card, simple sketch but you made it wonderful. Love the inking on the stamp. Very pretty. I like your blog too! Awesome job!

    Leanne SPCC Diva

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card. I loved its simplicity. Thansk for joining us this week.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Lori! What kind of technique did you use on the flourish? It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Great colour combo & gorgeous bow. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori, great card very elegant,
    great image and I adore your colours used. Very pretty gold bow it's perfect for your card. Great job.
    Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, would you look at that gorgeous card!! It is stunning, so clean and uncluttered...perfect! Thanks for joining us at SSW.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, simple and just stunning!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! such a clean look to this but quite elegant too. Great take on the sketch this week. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Love the colors. I'm you're newest follower from the SC discussion. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
    Carrie Sampsel
    www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love what you did with the flourish. Your card is very elegant. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)