Sunday, January 16, 2011

Valentine CASE

Happy Sunday everyone...today was a total baking, drinking coffee and craftin' day for me! The snow just keeps falling and it's C-O-L-D outside - good time to stay indoors and fill the house with wonderful aromas and make a few cards :)

I was blog surfing this morning and came across THIS wonderful card from Leanne Pugliese...and I *knew* I just had to CASE it! Thanks, Leanne, your card is wonderful and I do not have a lot of Valentine's stamps, so this type of card is easy to reproduce large amounts for me to sell at our local country store! I altered mine just a bit and made it a full size 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card.

Stamps: With all my Heart; Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Regal Rose, Melon Mambo DP, Regal Rose DP, Pretty in Pink DP; Ink: Melon Mambo; Accessories: swiss dots embossing folder, nestabilities, 3/4" square punch, trio heart punch, white satin ribbon, dimensionals, gemstones

Thanks again to Leanne, for creating her wonderful Valentine's Day card so that I could CASE it :) Giggle...have a super great night - I'm off to have a family supper to celebrate my DS 14th birthday happening tomorrow :) ACK! Time is a flyin'....later gators!

1 comment:

  1. Nice card friend...I love the hearts and the embossing only on part. Very cool too...and well the colors are awesome....Keep up the great work while I am away, and I can't wait to see them all when I return...chow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)