Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Favorite Things - Happy Birthday!

I am so excited to see that My Favorite Things has started doing sketch challenges every Wednesday! Yay! I have so many MFT stamps and I will be able to use them in their challenges :) Soooo pumped!! I couldnt' wait to create a card for their first sketch....I didn't use a color combo challenge - I just pulled the colors out of the designer paper from Basic Grey.

Stamps: MFT; Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Basic Grey DP; Ink: Versafine Onyx Black; Accessories: markers, embossing folders, dimensionals, nestabilties
I know I said I was done for the night, but I just couldn't pass this challenge up! LOL...Now, I am signing off for the night and I will definitely be back in the morning with Picture Perfect Creations and Scrapmaster's Paradise color challenges! G'night!

1 comment:

  1. She is so darn cute, love the paper piecing...very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)