Monday, October 4, 2010

PPC - CC#33 and Sweet Sunday #87

Happy Monday! Welcome back to another color challenge from Picture Perfect Creations! When I first saw all these colors together my first thought was "Uhhhh....ok?!?!" But it's funny - these sort of challenges come together quite quickly for me once I lay the papers out and pick my sketch. Sweet Sunday's sketch this week made it fairly easy for me to "whip up" a card :)





Stamps: Apple Blossoms, Best Yet; Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, So Saffron DP; Ink: Garden Green, Night of Navy, Melon Mambo; Accessories: Melon Mambo ribbon, scallop circle punch, circle punches, dimensionals, clear block.

The rest of the Design Team have made fantabulous projects to showcase the colors this week, so be sure to click their links in the right-hand sidebar for more deliciousness :) Take care!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this simple card - so clean! I found this week's color combo hard to work with so it challenged me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clean and simple but boy Lori you ROCKED the color combo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)