Monday, October 25, 2010

Picture Perfect Color Combo #36

Welcome back! This is my 2nd post for this morning - so if you are looking for the Scrapmaster's Color Combo, please scroll down :)

Megan at Picture Perfect Creations came up with this wonderful color combo for us this week and it was screamin' HALLOWEEN all over it - so I CASE'd the card in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catty...I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!


Stamps: Twick or Tweet; Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Concord Crush and Old Olive SP; Ink: Versafine Black, Concord Crush; Accessories: small, large oval punches, scallop oval punch, spider web embossing folder, scallop edge border punch, soft suede marker, dimensionals

This was a simple, fun card to CASE - thanks, Stampin' Up! :) Be sure to check out the other DT's blogs for more inspiring creations using this wonderful color combo. I can't wait to see what you come up with! Thanks for stopping in :)

5 comments:

  1. Now this makes me smile! That embossing folder is just perfect! It makes me want to sing...my knee bone is connected to my ankle bone...LOL! Super cute card this week Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card... fun image!!!
    Hugs
    Kim
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that is a super cute card! I have the same embossing folder and haven't thought to use it this year...boo me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very neat! I never thought of using these for Halloween colors! Great job this week Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cool card, I'm shaking at my knees.LoL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)