Monday, September 27, 2010

Micro Bead Magic #2

I was a *tad* excited about these cards so my good PEEP, Melissa, and I ran to our local scrapbook store/drug store and bought a few supplies to make MORE! LOL...I whipped one up this afternoon and wanted to show ya....

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Cards for Men - Autumn
Alphabet Challenge Blog - v is for vintage
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Birthdays



Stamps: It's Your Birthday, Thomas Kinkade fishing stamp; Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White; Ink: Early Espresso, Vintage Sepia Versafine; Accessories: sugar beads, sookwang sticky paper

Whatchya think?!?

Thanks for stoppin in....you *might* see me later....*wink*

6 comments:

  1. SUPER BEAUTIFUL, girlie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, Lori. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card -- thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a wonderful job! Gosh, I haven't inked up this image in a VERY long time ... thanks for the inspiration! Also ... Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood ... we sure hope you'll join us again next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Those Kinkade images are stunning and you've created a beauty! Thanks for playing along with the Birthday challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)