Wednesday, September 8, 2010

♥♥ Happy Mail! ♥♥

Happy "hump" day :) It has been raining steady since last night, putting somewhat of a damper (ha ha - no pun intended) on my mood a bit, so, lucky for me when I went to the mailbox and opened up an envelope addressed to "Auntie Lori Turner" and found this:


This is 'lil Miss Reagan's (my niece) 1st Birthday party invitation made by my extremely crafty sista, Jackie! Here's the inside:

How A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E is that!?! I told Jackie I would be displaying this loveliness on my blog for all my crafting PEEPS to admire! :)

Stay tuned tomorrow morning for the 2nd craft challenge from 4 Crafty Chicks!!

2 comments:

  1. Great invitation Lori, TFS! Saw you joined Chanda's follow list on SC so now I'm following you. Hope you will follow me too at: http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well lookey here! Thanks for the shout-out :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)