PPC-Crafty Challenges is now looking for upcoming PPC Guest Designers for September, October and November! (One for each month, of course!)
Candidates must apply by Sunday, August 29th, 10pm EST.
PPC Guest Designers will be chosen and announced on the first of every month. (Winners will be notified prior to beginning of each month, though).
** What is in it for you?? **
Your name, picture and link to your blog on PPC-CC for the month you have been chosen to Guest Design. Your projects featured on PPC-CC. Possibility for some goodies and RAKs from Megan during your designated month.
** What we are looking for **
Cardmakers, scrapbookers, altered art creators, beaders, quilters, etc...
Creators who are active on their own blogs.
Anyone willing to make new friends, have fun and create! :)
** Responsibilities **
* Guest Designer term is the alloted month only (chosen by Megan), with the possibility to be extended.
* Each week, PPC Guest Designer will be required to complete a challenge in advance and send a photo of the finished project to my email. (Guest Deigner will receive a the months worth of challenges in advance. So if you create all of them in one night, you may send all your creations at once and be done for the month).
* Promote PPC-CC whenever and where ever possible in the online community.
* Post comments for the creators who enter the challenges each week.
* Make a weekly post about that week's PPC Color Combo and other happenings on your blog.
** How to Apply **
Please send Megan the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Link to your blog
Past and current Design Team experience (DT experience not required)
Are you a current Stampin’ UP Demonstrator? (Just curious...thats all. :))
Why would you like to be a PPC Guest Designer?
What would you like to see in the future at PPC-CC? Would you make any changes, additions, etc.??
Three (3) Creations of you own that show your creative style...One (1) Creation MUST be of a current/previous PPC-CC challenge!
Help spread the word about PCC-CC and our Guest Designer Call!
Email Subject Line MUST read: PPC-CC Guest Designer Call
Do you have what it takes to be a PPC Creator?! We'd LOVE to have you on our team!
Thanks and Good Luck to all!