Monday, August 30, 2010

PPC - CC#28 "Amour"

Happy Monday! Megan has another wonderful color challenge for you all this week over at Picture Perfect Creations Crafty Challenges - I found this color combo very elegant with endless possibilities....I decided to ink up a new set and create a "love" themed card....be sure to play along with these colors this week...I know you'll enjoy them too! :)


Stamps: Artistic Etchings; Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Greenhouse Gala DP; Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette; Accessories: paper piercer, scallop edge punch, dimensionals, button, white organza ribbon, linen thread


Please be sure to check out the other Design Team's creations for some other inspiration - links are on the right-hand sidebar and then link your creation back at the Picture Perfect Creations website :) I can't wait to see what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. This card looks awesome in person too Lori! I love the textures and the image is awesome! Super card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors for this card.It is great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)