Thursday, July 8, 2010

My First Blog Award!!!

I was so tickled tonight when I was reading some comments that you all had written on my Color Throwdown card I made and I came across this......

...this cute, fun Blog Award came from the very wonderful, super-talented Allison, from Too Many Projects, Too Little Time blog! Be sure to check out her blog - she is one amazing stamper! Thanks Allison, this is my first EVAH Blog Award! xoxoxox


The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you.
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List three things which you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag five people you wish to pass this award on to.

Three things I love about myself:

  1. I am caring and like to help others.
  2. I love that I'm addicted to creating with color :)
  3. I love that I *love* to have fun - in whatever I do...work or play!
This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of my DH and I (besides our wedding photo). This was taken in January on our cruise from Miami, FL to Cozumel, Mexico....we had such a phenomenal time :)

The 5 wonderful people I would love to pass this award on to are:
  1. Leanne Elliott - Banking on Crafts
  2. Melissa Hubert - My Paper Obsession
  3. Jodi Collins - Stamping a Latte
  4. Kari Linder - Stampin' Essentials
  5. Samantha Strachan - Scrapmaster's Paradise

Thanks again, Allison! xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hey that is so cool Lori....I like it, and thanks for adding me in there too...very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)