Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Boy

Good afternoon PEEPS! I am thoroughly enjoying my last day before my 2 kiddos come home from camp/VBS....the sun is shining, there is a gentle breeze blowing and the tunes are up high :) The coffee is tasting mighty fine and the craft room is a hustle-bustle this morning! The store needs some baby boy cards so I had a card saved in My Pictures folder on my computer that I have been wanting to "re-create" for quite some time now. I have no idea who's card this was originally, so if it is your creation, please let me know so I can give you credit where it is due! I hope you enjoy them.....


Stamps: Pun Fun; Paper: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Whisper White; Ink: Versafine Black; Accessories: 1 1/4" circle punch, Old Olive Ribbon, markers

DETAILS: same as above, only using Chocolate Chip and Marina Mist colors....

I hope you all are enjoying this glorious, sunshiney Thursday! Take some time for YOU - it's very important - trust me!!!! After this week, I've needed today....happy craftin!

4 comments:

  1. So darn stinkn' cute...love the colors, and them there circles..fun, nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! How FUN are these cards? Sooooooooo cute and sooooooooo easy! You rock - re-creations or not!

    Ciao Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!! The girls and I were ooo-ing and aaaah-ing over all the polka dot papers we were looking at yesterday....why not make your own???These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern paper is speaking to me! Wow, that hippo is just so cute. They are very clean and simple, love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)