Tuesday, June 1, 2010

*** LAST CHANCE LISTS ARE HERE!***

The Last Chance lists are here!

To make room for new stamps and accessories in the upcoming 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalogue, Stampin' Up! is retiring some current products.

Click Here for Last Chance Stamp Sets and see my special below

Click Here for the Last Chance Definitely Decorative Home Decor items all 25% off

Click Here and select "Shop Now" and then "Last Chance" to view the accessories and a full list of retiring products some up to 50% off.


Retiring products are available only while supplies last so order today so you aren't disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, you can't use those links on the post, they go to a demo sign in place...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome....and it works great, I have my list printed off...and working on an order right now....wahooooooo!!! fun stuff!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)