Sunday, June 13, 2010

♥♥♥ BLOG CANDY WINNER!! ♥♥♥

Wow, what a weekend I've had! I celebrated my 40th birthday with some very close girlfriends, my wonderful sister, and cousin...thanks for planning such a fantabulous weekend for me - even though I *thought* I had planned my own weekend! LOL...

OK...now, let's get down to business! I picked a winner for my BLOG CANDY using Random Integer and this was the result:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

7

Timestamp: 2010-06-14 05:20:56 UTC

That means it's YOU, Jackie! Congratulations girl....please contact me via email at inkingly.yours@cciwireless.ca so I can arrange to send you your goodies! ENJOY!

Thanks to everyone who participated! I will be offering more giveaways in the future!

3 comments:

  1. Oh way to go Jackie...congrats, enjoy the fun blog candy....thanks again Lori for doing that, was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's Jackie on your blog candy win. It sure is fun to win something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooooooooooooo excited! My first ever Blog Candy win :-) Wahooooo... lucky number Seven!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)