Friday, April 9, 2010

SPCC #42

I'm back again with another "Embrace-the-White" installment! LOL...Melissa should be so PROUD of me...hahaha. I kept looking at my last card and remembered that Scrapmaster's Paradise had a phenomenal color combo this week. I decided to go ahead and make some more wedding cards for my stash - I made 2. One with Eggplant and one with Razzleberry. I love both colors.

Here's one with the Eggplant/White/Black combo:

...and here is the Razzleberry/White/Black combo:

You might have to click on the photos to get a better look at the colors. As I'm posting these, they seem hard to see. Sorry about that. I really *love* these cards.....they make quick, easy, elegant wedding cards! Thank goodness for embossing folders, hey?!
Do you think I can make a 6th card tonight?! I think sooooo.....be back later on! :)

10 comments:

  1. another set of lovely cards...very nice, i like the razzleberry one the best...very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cool,razzleberryis the one I like best,but both are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!

    -Kristin SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of the cards are stunning! I love the simplicity and elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these cards are gorgeous. Love how elegant they look. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both cards, Lori! The pearls are a great touch!

    Allison - SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! love the embossing and layered sentiments :)
    - Shauna {SP Diva}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set of cards very elegant. You are definitely on a roll. Melisa-SP Diva

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous set of cards again! Love your creations! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)