Tuesday, April 6, 2010

*** HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM STAMPIN' UP! A COLOR RENOVATION IS COMING!"

In case you haven't already heard the BIG NEWS rushing around in BLOG LAND, I want to tell you about Stampin' Up!'s latest "HUGE" announcement that came to us Demo's around Noon today...they have plans for a major COLOR RENOVATION!

Stampin' Up! has announced a refreshing, updated color palette that will combine current colors with previous In Colors, and five NEW colors! These gorgeous collections give us new and vibrant choices, keeping our papercrafting passion original and exciting! They are offering 4 "Collections" now - Brights, Neutrals, Regals and Subtles.


I am very excited about the announcement! I can't wait to try out some of these new, refreshing colors! :) I know a lot of my PEEPS will be very sad to see a lot of their "fav's" leaving, but there is still plenty of time to stock up on your paper, re-inkers, markers and inks before July!

The 10 Returning In Colors:

Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette, Rich Razzleberry (yippeee!!),
Riding Hood Red (yippeeee!!), River Rock, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi (yippeee!!)

In addition to these colors, there will be 5 NEW In Colors that will be added this year and will stay in the collection for two (2) years. All of these new color collections will be available on July 1st when the new Stampin' Up! 2010 Idea Book & Catalog is released.

The 5 NEW Colors are:

Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight,
Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Marina Mist

Early Espresso.....hmmmmm!!! Can't WAIT to see what that one looks like on some Whisper White paper! :) Go figure, a darker chocolate color that is a COFFEE color - YAY SU!!! *giggle, snort!*

I will be sure to pop back in tomorrow with any updates for you as I receive them - until then - if you have ANY concerns or questions, please don't hestitate to contact me! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Totally cool, totally weird....I like change, but I like those old colors too...going to be cool though.... Thanks for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)