1. Crafty Creations Challenges - "CUT it OUT and POP it UP"
2. Crafty Catz - "fancy edge and a ribbon on your card"
3. Paper Sundaes - This week we challenge you to distress your cards or altered paper project. You can go wild and tear your paper or tone it down with some inking on your edges.
4. Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - "New Beginnings -You may interpret this challenge however you wish, New Baby, New Job, New house, New Stamp!"
5. Taylored Expressions - Sketch Challenge:
6. Pals Paper Arts - Inspiration Challenge:
...so there ya have it folks! The bird cage is a new stamp set that I haven't had ink on yet AND it's popped up with dimensionals. It is also the focal point that I used as inspiration off the Pals Paper Arts Inspiration Challenge. I have ribbon, inked edges, a fancy scalloped punch edge, and I followed the sketch. The one and only thing I didn't do was a color challenge! HAHA
Stamps: Happy Moments (Sale-a-Bration); Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Sweet Pea DP, Pumpkin Pie, Teal; Ink: Chocolate Chip; Accessories: brads, paper piercer, dimensionals, sponge dauber, choc taffeta ribbon, scallop oval punch, oval punches, scallop trim punch, embossing folder
I sure hope you enjoy today's cards...I am off to get ready for the gym tonight and get a bit of housework done around the house. I probably will not be back into crafting land until tomorrow sometime.
Enjoy the rest of your Friday - and have a sunshine-filled weekend!