Thursday, February 4, 2010

Late night excitement!!!

I was surfing for more card challenges to create tonight with Tamie, and I hopped on over to Scrapmaster's Challenge Blog to find such exciting news....I MADE THE TOP 5 in TWO card challenges!!! Can you say "OMG - NO WAY!?!" Thank you soooo much to the ladies over at Scrapmasters for the honor of TOP 5 :o)

If you'd like to see the cards --- click HERE and HERE. I challenge all my stampin' PEEPS to hop on over to their AWESOME challenge blog and play along...it's grrrreat fun!!

Thanks again!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you earn it they are great cards. Keep it up,greatwork. Just Lv looking at them all.Hugs!!!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go....totally awesome! So proud of you! But I knew you could do it...you are so talented...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)