Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Another 2-fer......

Wow, I got 2 more challenges done today - wahoooo on a roll! I did this one in between helping my kids with school work :) Nothing like learning about electricity, Native Peoples and crafting :) Here is the color challenge that is offered today over at Diva Coffee Break Designs:

And this is the sketch challenge that was offered last Saturday over at iheart2stamp:

And this is my card combining both challenges:


I totally *love* the colors of this challenge, I'm just not sure about the spaces left on the bermuda bay squares...do they need something on there? Maybe some rub on's??? Or, do I leave them the way they are.....please let me know what you think.....I had a lot of fun doing this sketch challenge - my creation kept changing, thus...my office looks like a tornado went through it! HAHAHA .... I'm off to tidy up before I feed the kids and head out to 4H. It's supposed to get VERY cold here tonight, so I am going to hunker down when I get back home and do some more crafting and sip on some tea.....:) Have a great night!!!

Stamps: Best Wishes and More

Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Bermuda DP

Ink: Melon Mambo

Accessories: white gel pen, melon mambo ribbon, scallop circle punch, circle punch, finial press embossing folder, scallop edge punch, dimensionals, brad

3 comments:

  1. Very cool layouts and I really like the colors togethers. You are on a roll today...I need your crafting genie to come and get me...LOL. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to combine these two challenges! I think your cards looks nice as it is, but the only thing that I can think of on those two squares without going overboard might be a simple two word sentiment with one word on each... not sure how that would look either though, and it would be awful to mess up your card at the very end! I say leave it! THanks for joining the Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)