Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ponoka Stamp Club - August projects

My oh my....where has the summer gone?!? It has been a while since I've been here at Inkingly Yours, and I apologize, but my crafting mojo, I must admit....has been non-existent all summer. I finally got myself re-organized (with the help of my good friend, Melissa) and I'm back at it! How was your holidays this year? We got in 2 camping trips and a lot of friends coming and going for the kids. I'm very much looking forward to getting back into routine with school starting tomorrow. :)

These are the 3 projects that we will be doing for the Ponoka Stamp Club this coming Tuesday evening. Enjoy and thanks for looking! Happy stampin....


Recipe:

Stamps: One of A Kind, Thoughts and Prayers

Ink: old olive and razzleberry markers

Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall, Rich Razzleberry

Accessories: daisies sizzix die, filligree brads, paper piercer, scallop edge punch, dimensionals

Recipe:

Stamps: Hello Again

Ink: chocolate chip, pumpkin pie

Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White

Accessories: chocolate grosgrain ribbon, Perfect Details Sizzix Texture Plate, dimensionals, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie markers

Recipe:

Stamps: Circle Circus, One of a Kind, Perfect Petals (background stamp)

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo

Paper: Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon


3 comments:

  1. These are cool cards. Love them. Colors and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Lori, love them all...can't wait to see what else you come up with...Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)