Sunday, June 21, 2009

Got Dirt?!

I love this quad stamp from Little Paper Shop! It's so easy to color up and perfect for those boys in your life! Thanks, Julia, for creating such a great one! My sentiment and brads are a bit crooked though...maybe it's time for bed?!? LMAO....have a great night everyone! Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Quad from Little Paper Shop, Birthday Wish (SU!)
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, "Brilliant" series from My Mind's Eye
Ink: Black Staz On, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: paper piercer, not quite navy marker, going gray marker, close to cocoa marker, chocolate brads, dimensionals, sponge dauber

3 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww... SO CUTE!! I know of a little boy who might just LOVE getting this card on his next birthday! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I was going to use that stamp yesterday and didn't...now it is a total must...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, great for all the big, little boys and their toys .cool card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)