Friday, May 8, 2009

On par for Father's Day.....

I CASE'd this card from stampnangel at SCS...click HERE to see the original card. I changed the colors and DP, but other than that, it's pretty much the same. Thanks for the cool, easy design for a Father's Day card....I really like this set for some of the male cards I need to make as it's extremely versatile and covers many different areas of a male's life....from yard work, to remotes and golfing! It's called And Many Mower...check it out HERE.

Tomorrow I am going to Edmonton with a bunch of wild and crazy girls for a day of shopping, dining and Stars on Ice! Wahhooooo! I'll hopefully get back to my blogging on Monday with some more Father's Day creations...take care!

Recipe:

Stamps: And Many Mower
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Sahara Sand, Always Artichoke, To the Nines DP, Whisper White
Accessories: Argylle Cuttlebug folder, markers, silver brads, word window punch, 1/16" handheld punch

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that herringbone designer paper - it's tres chic! Cute card! See you tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey that great, what a guy eh! Very cool! HOPE you have fun too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)