Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May Flowers

I *almost* put May Snow instead of flowers, but ....... hopefully this snow will melt in the next couple days and the flowers WILL start blooming! Wishful thinking is always good :o) This is the 12 x 12 scrapbook page I have planned for my clubs this month. It is using the new Walk in The Park Designer Paper from the mini catty. I really like this pack of paper - it's gorgeous!

Stamps: Sprinkles
Ink: Basic Gray
Paper: Cameo Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Walk in the Park
Accessories: Big Shot, Bigz Die Daisies #2, Go Go Boots Alphabet Set dies

1 comment:

  1. I can hardly wait for sunday, so I can do another page on my calender.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)