Thursday, April 4, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #710 {Stamps}

Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday! 

Before I get to my card, I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge welcome to Rachelle from Red Cre8s - our Guest Chick for the month - we are so thrilled to have you with us in the hen house.

Alright, let's get down to business here - this week, it's Leanne's turn to bring you our challenge theme, "Stamps" - so any digi or stamped image on your project and you're good to go!

KCC #710 {Stamps}



This card came together very quickly - this designer paper is amazing to make quick, beautiful cards with! Here's a close up:


Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get all the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 



3 comments:

  1. Great card friend, I like this paper should have boughten more of it and the sentiment pops, nicely done, have a good day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and atmospheric! I can’t believe how awesome that designer paper is! Awesome! Thanks for letting me spend some time with “The Krafty Chicks!”

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant card Lori. The paper is just gorgeous and the sentiment is wonderful. I hope you're having a great week x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)