Thursday, December 7, 2023

Krafty Chicks Challenge #693 {Stamp Act Week}

 
Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! 

Before I get to my card, I would like to take this opportunity to say WELCOME TO THE HEN HOUSE, Fiona! It's so great to have you as a Guest Chick :) Be sure to hop on over to her blog and leave her some love xoxoxo

This week, it's Leanne's turn to bring you our challenge theme, Stamp Act week - so any digi or stamped image on your project!

KCC #693 {Stamp Act}

 This card came together pretty quick. I used up some leftover supplies from a card class last month that Diane hosted - so fun! Here's a close up:



Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of your card! And all the shades of green! Great card Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool, oh the trees are nice, great card friend, have a good day! Cheers! L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)