Thursday, December 14, 2023

Krafty Chicks #694 {Christmas}


 Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CHRISTMAS" week, hosted by Diane.  The holiday season is fast approaching - do you have your cards all done and mailed out? I just got mine all done this week. It always sneaks up on me so quickly LOL... 

KCC #694 {CHRISTMAS}

This card was made at one of Diane's stamping classes. I have been trying to get to more classes to I can have a little "me" time and get crafty. Diane's an amazing hostess! 
 Here's a close up:



Need more inspiration for the Christmas week challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

Here are direct links to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Fiona's Blog (Guest Designer)





1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card I like the trees and these colors are great. Way to go. Have a good day friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)